Photographers – Terms and Conditions of Usage
– On Booking – there is a 50% deposit payable
– If booking through the model directly, can you please ensure the studio are advised and confirmed as well to avoid confusion and potential duplication
– Can you please ensure you supply a name, email and contact number when booking
– If paying by credit card please be advised we do unfortunately have to charge a 2% handling fee
On the Day
– Please aim to arrive no more than 10/15 mins at the studio ahead of you allotted time
-Please be advised that “consultation” time with the model does form part of your allotted time slot, as we do have to enforce a strict time keeping structure on model days
– Should you wish to liaise with models beforehand, they will be more than happy to chat to you before the day
– Please ensure that payment is made before you go in for your shoot
– Model levels are clearly communicated for model days on the website and are priced accordingly. Please do not ask models to work to higher levels as we wish to avoid any embarrassment being caused to the parties concerned.
– On model days the studio is set out for generic use. If you are moving things around or getting out props, please put things back as you found them.
– Whilst somebody will always be on hand to help you get going, if you feel you are going to need any specific or extensive help during your shoot, please discuss with the studio in advance to ensure suitable availability.
– Please ensure you plan your shoot to finish and be clear of the studio before your finishing time to facilitate a smooth transition to the next photographer.
– Any cancellations less than 7 days – 50% is payable
– Any cancellations less than 48 hours – 100% is payable