Models – Terms and Conditions
– Model days are booked and agreed by mutual agreement between the model and the studio
– It is both the responsibility of the model and the studio to advertise through appropriate channels, it is not the sole responsibility of the studio to fill the day
– The studio has a strict policy in terms of the order in which model days are promoted to ensure maximum and consistent coverage for all models and users
– If we do not have stock images on file ,we may ask you to provide some sample images we can use to advertise on your behalf. Please be advised we operate a “facebook friendly” policy in terms of the images we use across our various social media sites
– If photographers are contacting you directly to book slots, please ensure they also confirm their booking with the studio to avoid any potential duplications
– Generally the model days will run form 10:00 – 6:30 – 8 x 1 hour slots with a 30 min break. If you require anything different from this, please communicate as part of the booking process
– Whilst we are happy to advise on local hotels, please be advised we do not provide accommodation as part of your booking at the studio.
On the day
– Please ensure you arrive 15 mins before the first shooting time
– If you are travelling by train and require transportation to / from the studio, please ensure this is communicated as part of the booking process – subject to availability.
– There is limited availability in and around the studio for refreshments, so please bring with you anything you need for the day ( a small fridge and microwave is available ).
– Any issues / potential issues with the shoot need to be communicated min of 28 days in advance to ensure alternative arrangements can be made
– Any cancellations made less than 28 days before the shoot will incur a 50% cancellation fee for the total number of hours sold
– Any cancellations made less than 48 hours before the shoot will incur a 100% cancellation fee for the total number of hours sold
– If for any reason the model day has not sold as well as expected, by mutual agreement with the studio, the model does reserve the right to cancel her day, with no financial penalty, up to 48 hours before the day where 4 or less hours have been sold
– In the event of a cancellation, the studio will put out a general notice but would ask models to contact affected photographers directly